By using this site you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this site or download anything from this site. Influxive Web Design & Development makes no representation that this site is appropriate or allowed from any location outside the New Delhi, India. If you access this site from outside the New Delhi, India, you are also responsible for compliance with applicable local laws regarding such access.
Homepage Design- Once site design is signed off on (via email consent), design is considered approved. Any subsequent changes to design are billable at our standard hourly rate.
Navigation– Once site outline/map is signed off on (via email consent), site navigation is considered approved. Any subsequent changes to navigation are billable at our standard hourly rate.
Content– Provision of content is customer's responsibility.
Text content– Content must be provided in digital form, unless copy is being developed by Influxive Web Development. Transcription of non-digital content is considered billable, unless otherwise provided for in customer's contract. Clients should provide proof-written copy. Two rounds of revisions will be provided free of charge. Subsequent revisions will be billable at our regular hourly rate.
Copy development– Development of website copy is billable at our regular hourly rate. Development of copy is accomplished via Influxive Web Development interviewing the client about the topic areas to be addressed on their web pages. Influxive then composes appropriate copy, submits to the client for review, edit, and approval. Approved copy is then posted to the web pages.
Graphical content– Images outside of the website design must be provided in digital form or in a form that can be easily scanned, unless otherwise provided for in customer's contract. Subsequent revisions will be billable at our regular hourly rate.
Timeframe– Sites will be fully billable three (3) months after the deposit is received, regardless of the amount of content you have or have not supplied us. All content must be provided to Influxive no later than six (6) months after the deposit is received. Posting of content received after six (6) months of receipt of the deposit is work billable at our regular hourly rates.
Database Implementation– Entry of data for database applications is considered client's responsibility. Entry of data by Influxive is billable, unless otherwise provided for in customer's contract.
Training– For websites with administrative backends, one (1) one-hour training sessions will be provided.
Technical Support– We offer local, in-house phone support to our clients. We do not normally bill for technical support depending on the problem's fault, severity, and time invested.
Development Proces, Payment Obligations, Renewals, Cancellations and Refunds
The deposit paid to Influxive Web Development covers the cost of design work carried out. It is not possible to refund a deposit after ten (10) days or once Influxive Web Development has sent the first design to the Client. Influxive Web Development reserve the right to decide whether a refund is applicable if requested by the Client for any reason. A refund is not guaranteed by Influxive Web Development, but possible providing Influxive Web Development decides upon this option. If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase. If your account has been cancelled by us due to a breach of the terms and conditions on your part, you will not be eligible for a refund. Phone requests will not constitute acceptance of any cancellation.
No advance will be refunded in any case. Refund will be issued but its decision solely depends on comeabouts of Influxive Technologies financial & technical department
Hosting / Access Invoice Date:
Influxive Technologies will issue invoices the second week of each month for access fees for the coming month. Example: We will send invoices for October hosting / access fees on or before September 15th.
Access fees are due by the 1st of each month, for that month of service. Example: Access fees for October are due by October 1st (again, invoices for this month will be sent on September 15th).
Payments received after the 1st will receive a $15.00 late fee charge. If payment is not received before the 5th of the month, access / hosting will be suspended.
Reactivation of suspended service:
Customers whose web site has been suspended due to non-payment of hosting/access fees will be required to pay all outstanding fees as well as a $50.00 reactivation charge. The reactivation fee is non-negotiable.
If payment, including reactivation fee, is not received within seven (7) days of your suspension notice, the account will be permanently cancelled. This includes the removal of all files on the hosting space. This permanent cancellation of your account does not alleviate your payment obligations for the outstanding balance that is owed to Influxive Technologies .
Sites will be reactivated within 24-48 hours if payment is made within the (7) days after the suspension of the account. Payments can be made with a credit card.
Influxive Technologies reserves the right to refuse transfer a web site to another server that has an unpaid past due balance.
When you make payments through Influxive, you agree to these Payments Terms.
- When you confirm a transaction on Influxive, you agree to be bound by and pay for that transaction.
- Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, which you are responsible for paying.
- Don't commit to a transaction unless you are ready to pay, because all sales are final.
- If you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, your only remedy is to receive a refund of your purchase price.
- You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific purchase before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping terms for tangible goods). Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
- Even though we use terms like "purchase," "buy," "sell," and "order" to talk about transactions related to virtual gifts and credits, we don't transfer an ownership interest in those items.
We want to make payments secure, so we allow you to make payments using a number of different payment sources, like Bank wire, credit cards and debit cards. Unfortunately, due to strict rules of RBI in India, we no longer accept PayPal.
- When you provide a payment source to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment source. You also authorize us to collect and store it, along with other related transaction information.
- When you make a payment, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the payment source you designate for the transaction.
- If you pay by credit or debit card we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount up to the amount of the purchase. We will bill your card at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, that pre-approval may result in your funds not otherwise being immediately available.
- If you pay by debit card and your payment results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
Actions We May Take
As part of our effort to keep Influxive safe, we may take certain actions to reduce liability for users and us.
- We may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
- We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Payments Terms or the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, or we believe doing so may prevent financial loss.
- We may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, limit payment sources for a transaction, limit your ability to make a payment or deactivate your account if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss.
- We may contact your payment source issuer, law enforcement, or impacted third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
- We may cancel any credits transferred, assigned, or sold in violation of these Payments Terms or the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
- If you purchase advertising, and your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may take steps to collect past due amounts using other collection mechanisms. You agree to pay all expenses associated with such collection, including reasonable attorneys' fees. Interest will accrue on any past due amounts at the rate of the lesser of 1% per month or the lawful maximum.
Disputes and Reversals
- If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against us related to payments unless you submit the claim to us within 10 days after the charge.
- You are responsible for and agree to reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that you authorized or accepted.
- If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased we have no liability for such goods or services. Our only involvement with regard to such transaction is as a payment agent.
- We may intervene in disputes between users concerning payments but have no obligation to do so.
- Your only remedy for a technical failure or interruption of service is to request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
Notices and Amendments to These Payments Terms
- We may provide notices to you by posting them on our website, or by sending them to an email address or street address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; notices by mail shall be considered received within three business days of the time sent.
- Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to us relating to payments and these Payment Terms by postal mail to: Influxive
- The Payment Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
- We may change these Payment Terms, in whole or in part, even though the changes may affect accumulated credits. All amendments to these Payment Terms will be made pursuant to Section 12 of the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
- All of the commitments you make in the Influxive Statement of Rights and Responsibilities apply to payments through Influxive. In the event of any conflict between these Payments Terms and the Influxive Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, the Payments Terms shall prevail.
- If you are under the age of 18, you may make payments only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. You should review these Payments Terms with a parent or guardian to make sure that you both understand them.
- "Us," "we," "our," "claim" and "Influxive" mean the same as they do in the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
- Some countries may restrict or prohibit your ability to make payments to Influxive. Nothing in these Payments Terms should be read to override or circumvent any such foreign laws.
Pay-Per-Month Custom Designed Websites Payment Obligations, Renewals, Cancellations and Refunds
Payment Obligations:Full monthly payment is required in the beginning of every monthly billing cycle. No payment-due notices will be sent, unless otherwise requested by client. If payment is not received by the renewal date, your account will be terminated. Once your account is terminated, you will need to pay for the set up fee ($25) and the monthly fees to reopen the account. There is a $35 fee for bounced checks and a $10 processing fee for chargeback.
Renewals:Your Pay-Per-Month account will be automatically renewed under the same time and fee structure unless you give written notice to Influxive fifteen (15) days before the renewal date that you do not wish to renew such account.
Cancellation:You may cancel at anytime. If you cancel before the first 10 days, please refer to the details under "Limited 30-day Money Back Guarantee." If you cancel after the first 10 days from the opening of your account, you will be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of the cancellation. Accounts that are terminated by Influxive will not receive any refund. All cancellations must be received in writing as per the deadlines indicated; regular mail, e-mail and fax notifications are acceptable. Phone requests will not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Cancellation request will reflect the day of your submission. Refunds will be issued back to you within 7-10 business days from your cancellation date.
No refunds are available for domain name registrations.
For Web hosting we have a 30 day money back policy. So if the customer is not happy with the DotcomGenie web hosting services for some reason, he can get a refund within 10 days of date of purchase. The refund is immediately added to your Debit account with DotcomGenie , which you may use to fund future purchases. On request,Your refund will be issued via check or credit card payment (at our sole option) within 10 days of your request.
Customers who have not paid for hosting/access fees by the first of the month will receive a reminder that the account is past due and a late fee has been added to the account. Payment plus the late fee must be paid before the 5th of the month or the account will be suspended.
Termination of service:
Customers who choose to discontinue service with Influxive Technologies must contact us by postal mail and request that service be discontinued. This request must be made 10 days in advance. NON-USAGE OF AN ACCOUNT IS NOT PROOF OF CANCELLATION OF SERVICE. Customers are responsible for full payment on all accounts whether or not the account is ever utilized until such time as the account is cancelled by appropriate notice.
Web site files:
All clients requesting copies of their Web site files on a CD-Rom or zipped will be billed a one time payment of $375.00.
Payment is due on receipt. We must receive payment within 10 days upon a client's receipt of a dated invoice date.
If payment is not made in full for updates within 10 days, a $100.00 or 2% bank interest of total project value (whichever is higher) as a late fee will be added to your account.
Late or non-payment of updates will allow Influxive Technologies to remove or replace any updated or changed web pages or files from your web site at our discretion.
Payments for All updates / maintenance that require over 1 hour of work are due on receipt - updated web pages will not be uploaded until payment has been received. Updates that are under 1 hour are also due on receipt but these updates will be posted when completed.
Please remember for your convenience we except Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Bad Check Fee Policy
Any check returned for insufficient funds (NSF) will be charged a $25.00 return check fees.
Forms of Payment
Payment for services can be made with Master Card or Visa or American Express. We also accept Money Orders, business or personal checks. If your account has been suspended we will only accept Money Orders or Bank Checks.
We reserve the right to make changes to our Payment Policies without notice. Please check back from time to time to ensure you are aware of any updates or changes in this policy.