Influxive Technologies is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet and in general has no objection to User accessing its website without providing any personal information. However there are circumstances like those listed below when Influxive Technologies may request you to provide your personal information.
Although the contents have been compiled with the greatest care, Influxive is not been able to guarantee the information provided is accurate and/or exhaustive, and cannot be held liable for claims pertaining to use of the information.
In the case of market publications neither Influxive nor the authors of publications accept responsibility for the use which might be made of the information. Furthermore, the information shall not be construed as legal advice.
Original documents should, therefore, always be consulted where appropriate. The information does not release the reader from the responsibility of complying with any relevant legislation, regulations, jurisdiction or changes/updates of same.
In the case of internet tools, Influxive aims at minimizing disruption caused by technical errors. However, Influxive can not guarantee that its service will be interrupted or otherwise affected by technical problems, Influxive accepts no responsibility with regard to problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
The information provided is aimed at assisting the Influxive target buying groups, distributors, importers, retailers. It may therefore, not be used for re-sale.
1. That you accept that we can show work done by us to all old and new clients as our portfolio. In cases where we believe that business interests will be served, Influxive may share your information with its Business Partners, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person etc. We may also be required to disclose your personal information in the event of a business reorganization, amalgamation or merger.
2. That all the legal actions, legal cases and rules will be followed as Indian Govt. rules and will be solved in Indian Court of Law, New Delhi. No legal actions, legal cases will be dealt by Influxive Technologies out of New Delhi. Influxive Technologies has full right to change its terms and discretion at any moment of time.
3. Despite of being agreements signed, still the governing body will be Indian Court of Law, New Delhi.
4. Influxive Technologies has every right to stop the work and recover its files from the client in case of non-payments.
5. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Influxive Technologies. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
6. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Influxive Technologies may monitor access to the Site
7. Influxive Technologies may terminate User's access to the Site at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
8. Influxive Technologies makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
9. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
10. Influxive Technologies shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
11. Influxive Technologies may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content or features or can delete files without or with any show cause notice. The same applies specifically for the case if payment is withheld/not paid for more then 1 week.
12. Influxive Technologies will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
13. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Influxive Technologies harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
14. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Influxive Technologies disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
15. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. User agrees that Influxive Technologies is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Influxive Technologies is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Influxive Technologies is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
16. Influxive Technologies makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
17. Hiring a dedicated team means the team or person is sole responsibility of your company. In case of no work or half work, time will be charged full and full hourly price or monthly price will be charged. The client shall provide full writing compliance so as to bear full cost of employee for the contract period he/she has signed for.
18. Ways of communication with hired employee/team, Methods of communication with hired employee/team, Type of communication with hired employee/team will be sole responsibility of the Company/Client.
19. While working on Hourly basis/Monthly basis modular structure, Error/Bugs fixing, generation of errors while coding, time take to fix bugs/errors, all will be chargeable.
20. Payment structure will be strictly weekly basis in all structures. Failing of which may lead disruption of services from our company, stopping of websites/applications/softwares which have been developed. Influxive Technologies have full right to stop or discontinue services/products/websites/applications/softwares by decoding/encoding/deleting/adding files or any content related to above.
21. Cloning/Copying/Displaying of any website will be sole responsibility of buyer/client. we are just providing services and hence we are not legally challengeable or reponsible. In case of any Legal actions, We have full rights to disclose buyers/clients details thereby facilitating the third party and seeking the matter as resolved by giving full details.
23. The use of Influxive's services to store, post, display, transmit, advertise or otherwise make available child pornography is prohibited. Influxive is required by law, and will, notify law enforcement agencies when it becomes aware of the presence of child pornography on, or being transmitted through, its services.
24. Influxive Technologies bears no responsibility in developments which are directly/indirectly related to copying/cloning/same nature and/or related to above in any form. Buyer/Client will bear 100% responsibility of Influxive's Behalf for any legal/non-legal actions created by any company for copyright infringement/cloning/patent rights/copying an application or website.
25. Sending unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet (known as "spamming") is prohibited, regardless of whether or not it overloads a server or disrupts service to Influxive's customers. The term "spamming" also includes, but is not limited to, maintaining an open SMTP policy, engaging in spamming using the service of another ISP or IPP and referencing in the spam a Web site hosted on a Influxive server, and selling or distributing software (on a Web site residing on a Influxive server) that facilitates spamming. Violators will be assessed a minimum fine of $200 and will face immediate suspension. Influxive reserves the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, what constitutes a violation of this provision.